Friday, September 10, 2010

Super-Mega-Foxy-Awesome Weekend

" Everything that wants your attention doesn't deserve your time."

There is no purpose for that quote other than when I heard it I shouted "SO TRUE!"

Hi! Two monumental things have happened since we last met!

1. I got a job! My first day was this morning. And when I say morning, I mean, I had to be there at 6:30 A.M. Talk about rough! I decided I don't like anything about 5:30 in the morning. That's when I have to wake up. It's cold, it's dark, it's hauntingly quiet...the traffic was alright but that was it!

2. I had the WORST day ever! This basically included me screwing up everything, being late to everything, and really messing up my first session with my client. I am not normally like this. Just one of those days you know! I couldn't help it! Mickey also had a bad day so we just cuddled and cried together. That makes everything better when you have someone to share it with.

Oh...and one more thing...I have a secret!!! Okay it's not that secretive, but I AM having an especially fun night tonight that deserves it's own blog post. I just want to have it happen before I spill the beans on my super-mega-foxy-awesome weekend. To make up for my short and weird post I am leaving you with something my rommate just said and a music video from one of my favorite youtubers. It's called "Imagination" and is so sweet! All 20 somes can relate!

U-Turn: "Look at this! My spaghetti is tied together! It's a defect!"
Me: "You're a defect."

1 comment:

  1. Gah. I hate when you have those days where everything goes wrong :(

    Congrats on the job!!!

    ReplyDelete