Monday, September 13, 2010

Chocolate Chugging Champion

Oops! I didn't update this weekend like I said I would huh? Well let me catch you up!

So my friend Zach and I were talking about how much we love chocolate. He bet me he could eat more chocolate than me. I told him to bring it, and we planned a chocolate syrup eating contest! This was delayed for about a week because of certain circumstances, but because of that I was able to get Mickey in on it as well as my friend Abs. Now Abs' job was our official photographer. Pictures will come later, I don't have them on my camera unfortunately. Anyway...Zach bought us each a ONE POUND can of liquidy goodness. Me being my all too sensible self told him we should cut it in half just so there would be no upchucking happening. He agreed. So we measured out our chocolate, cheered our glasses and started chugging with lights flashing from the camera like the paparazzi. Nicole started choking, which made Zach laugh. My strategy was to block out everything else and just focus on the chocolate. Honestly, I hardly even tasted the chocolate because it went so fast. I guess it was worth it because I came out with the title of Chocolate Chugging Champion!!! Zach still won't address me by that title, but it's mine to keep. :)

After the Chocolate Chugging Competition we were supposed to have a game night. Half the people didn't show up. But we entertained ourselves with air hockey, rock band, a card game that changes rules constantly (I have no idea what it was called...I didn't like it, nervous (which is an extremely intense card game) and we finished the night off with Law Abiding Citizen. I still don't know how I feel about this movie. Sick, twisted, good points...but ew! I guess I don't really like it that much, do you? If so...WHY!? All the boys liked it...

Speaking of boys...can I tell you how AWKWARD this night was?? I don't normally rant about boys so give me a break once in a while. It was a really really fun time, don't get me wrong, but when emotions and boys are involved, things can get a little messy! So Nate was there...a guy I went on one date with. First and last. I mean this guy REALLY tanked on our date! To the point I felt really sorry for him, but there's no point in continuing that. Then Zach was there obviously...he used to have a crush on me. And then there's...this other guy. I don't like to use exact names of people I care about. Like what if they read this and don't want the world to know about their life story? So I'll call him Chico. Chico is Zach's roommate...gorgeous, athletic, funny, sarcastic, dorky, great laugh...you know the kind. But those 3 guys together...kind of awkward!

At one point, Nate flirted with me and teased me to get my attention. Well, he got it, but it was still uncomfortable. He tried to give me his jacket at the end of the night, but I refused. Call me a jerk, but I didn't want something in my apartment to remind me of him. He's a good friend, I don't want him to think there is anything else there! Which, if I'm not mistaken, that's usually what happens if this sort of thing continues. Bad, bad situation.

As for Zach, well I'm pretty sure he's over me. He payed lots of attention to Mickey, which cracks me up!!! I'm sorry, she hates my guts right now, but now he's texting her and calling her and finding excuses to come out to our apartment. Yeah, he's interested. I know it, she knows it...the only problem is...she is SO not interested back. Poor Zach. He just can't catch a break.

And then there was Chico... Mickey said at one point I had his full attention. He was laughing with me, and teasing me. It was so easy! She said she was slightly jealous I got all the attention from him (because she thinks all the guys she dates are unattractive, but we're not dating so that doesn't apply). Well, I didn't get all the attention, but that made me feel good regardless. I was wanting him to pay attention to me, and he did! We share the same sense of humor and get along really well! Not to mention I just think he's so freaking adorable! And yet...when I text him to see how he's doing he doesn't respond. :\

Okay I'm probably overreacting, but I've sent him texts at least 2 times with no response. Zach tells me Chico's phone sometimes doesn't receive text messages, so that's why I tried twice. They were like 5 days apart...still no answer.
~~~~~~~This blog post is interrupted because Roxanne forgot she had work. Okay...now back to your regularly Scheduled Blogging!~~~~~~
It sucks but I'm telling myself to get over it. Guess that's my answer! Right? Chico is no more than a friend to me when convenient to him. I have had several friends like that before. I guess the only thing I can do is enjoy his company when he's around and not worry about it when he's not! Easier said than done, but I'll try!

After that blog post that was kind of depressing lets look on the optimistic side, shall we? Today is awesome because U-Turn made all of us roommates Chicken Alfredo for dinner as a surprise when I got off work :) I know I complain about her a lot but I love this kid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment