Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Scramble!

Happy Labor Day Weekend!!!

For those of you who had to work today...I say BE THANKFUL! Because I am still job searching...no bites yet! I am so sick of job searching...can't they just hand everything I need to me on a silver platter? For those of you who had school...my deepest apologies!! I can't tell you how much that had to stink. Love you though?

So this weekend we went up to the lake house. Fun right? Well right when we got there, mother nature decided she was going to turn down the AC after being 90 in my apartment for a week. It was too cold to go out on the water. THANKS mother nature!

Nah-it was alright. I still got to hang out with my family...went on a 3 hour tool shopping trip when I thought we were going out to eat...saw my aunt completely hammered...and melted my flip flops at the fire pit.

The good really does outweigh the bad. I got my dad's old iPhone, I got to see my cat after a really long time, aaaaaand...didn't have school today! I had a blast even if this doesn't sound like it. I just really don't feel like blogging tonight. so I'm making this short and sweet. Here's a few pictures of this weekend.

Just kidding...I can't figure out how to do that at the moment. Too much brain power involved. Oh technology! Instead...watch this slightly embarrassing video I made earlier today!



P.S. I can't believe I'm going back to school tomorrow...how am I going to function?? I'm sorry for the scatterbrained post! Be back tomorrow with sensible talk!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Roxy. Interesting entry. And yes, I did laugh, in the beginning, some in the middle, and then in the end. Lol. Ppl who had to work today should be grateful, even if a bit dissapointed. I am job/career-hunting too. Yay to getting your dad's phone. And lol @ "...Love you though?". Nice post.

    O.F.C.J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Happy to be your newest follower. Found you on 20SB and looking forward to reading more. Mine is http://www.nestingwithniall.blogspot.com. Stop by any time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like youtubers because they're so random.

    Hey! I was about to use your template theme, but didn't.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Johnathan. That comment was pretty random too...do you happen to be a Youtuber? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. no, i sing and play guitar and model erotic vegetables. but other than that I pretty much stay in the literary region of logging. You have a favorite fruit? Maybe you could vlog about annoying orange. I'm totally in love with Meekakitty, but classic Meeka, not modern Meeka, modern is less random.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh I agree! Classic Meeka. Purrrr. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I'm new to your blog, and can't wait to read more. :)

    Good luck finding a job! I am in the same boat.

    Great video! :D

    ReplyDelete