Monday, August 30, 2010

The ABCs of my blog

A thought gripped me today.
Because I'm tired of the same old blogging everyday, I should try something new.
Creativity has never been my strong suit, but I thought I'd give it a go!
During this post I will talk about my day, starting each sentence with a different letter of the alphabet.
Everyone still with me?
First, I was rudely woken up by my roommate knocking on U-turns door.
(Go see this post to learn who U-turn is.)
Her door is right next to mine unfortunately and I had kept my door open all night because it was so hot!
I'm really not that mad, it just wasn't pleasant to wake up to.
Just wait until they see what I do to them tomorrow morning...
Kidding!
Later in the day I got excited because I finally received some feedback from one of the many resume's I've sent out!
My hopes were crushed when I found out they weren't willing to work around my class schedule.
Nothing seems to be working out for anyone in the job department so I try not to take it personally.
On the other hand, I really need to pay my rent sooo....
Plasma donating it is!!!
Quick, easy money.
Reality is that I would never do that to myself.
Sticking needles in myself is not something I enjoy doing!
There you have it, I shut the idea down before I had a chance to regret it!
U-turn is back home...yay!!!!
Very ironic that would happen right when I got to the U's, right?
Why, I bet you don't even believe that really happened!
Xanadu is a good movie, don't you agree?
Yeah, I just did X without using Xylophone or something Xcellent.
Zoolander!

No comments:

Post a Comment