Wednesday, August 18, 2010

NEW BLOG!!!

Well hello non existent readers.  How are you all today?  Fine you say?  Great!  I am doing well myself.  This morning I am simplifying my life by making all of my emails line up on different sites so I don't have to remember which email goes with which site and so on.  It gets very confusing and frustrating that gmail is GOD and that if you log out of one thing it logs you out of EVERYTHING!


So this is the result of gmail being on a power trip.  I had to make a NEW blog to accommodate it.  Might be for the better anyway.  My old blog had whiny posts about high school life and my gush stories about my ex boyfriend.  Who wants to read that?  NOT I!!  And I'm sure the rest of the world doesn't as well, so that's also why I've created a new blog.  Starting anew!!

Dear self, start anew by not capitalizing everything.  Okay, got it.

So there is this thing going on called BEDA (Blog every day in August)  Well...August is almost over so there is no point of me saying I joined that group.  However, I can make my own group called BEDS (Blog everyday in September)  The name is awesome and reminds me of sleep, which is also fantastic.

Hayley G Hoover always ends her post in the senses and I thought I'd try it out.  (Yeah I'm a follower, get over it!)

Today I touched: my bed head and decided it was good enough for right now to put off a shower until the very last minute.
Today I heard: people outside playing basketball.  They are ALWAYS...I mean always playing basketball outside my window!  I should just join them..
Today I saw: my dead, dark apartment.  None of my roommates are up.  It's almost 11 people, wake up!!!
Today I smelled: my automatic air freshener which gave a hint of vanilla.  It also scares me every time it goes off because it's so loud!
Today I tasted: defeat as I gave in to the gmail gods.  Curse you!

No comments:

Post a Comment